TiiCoers...
How in the hell is the stock muffler and cat supposed to connect to the bracketry?!?! I've been fighting with mine for most of the day so far. Either the muffler hits the pulleys or it hits the bodywork. I know the directions say that you might need to bend the rear valence a little, but so far it seems the that stock muffler is too long! I was hoping that I'd be able to get this thing up and running today, but now I don't know if that'll happen. Any help that you guys can give me would be great!

Sean B.
'90 V'gon, "Happy Bus", pseudo Wolfy
Torrance, CA
HTTP://www.vgonman.com