Hello Everyone,
Has anyone installed the compu-fire = electronic ignition on a vacuum advanced distributor?  The one that they sent = me does not seem to want to install right.  I was sent the 21100 module and = it is supposed to be the 21101.  When I called SoCal Imports they, said = that it was the right one and the only difference is that there was a spacer = added that you drop on the shaft of the distributor.  With or without the = spacer, the rotor will not lock down hence, it don't work!  Now I am back to = the problem that I was trying to fix by getting the Compu-fire, my = points!  I'm trying to set them again, but seem to not be able to get the right = gap.  Does anyone know a ball park figure for a gap that I should be setting = it to.  It was at .483 and it started but it wasn't right. I tried to = reset it and now I can't get it to even fire.  Help!
Thanks everyone,

Eggz