Listees:
I have the following used items available:

Westy brown center single seat, with armrests and lockable compartment.
Swivels, and has seat belt.  Excellent condition.  $350

Reese trailer hitch; bolts to tow loops. $75

'85-88 AC components-- compressor, condenser, evaporator fan & motor.

Waterboxer flywheel $30

Exhaust parts-- 1.9 crossover pipes and collector $100,
catalytic converter for above $40
2.1 cast iron collector (connects header pipes to "J" pipe) $40

Radiator $50  Also radiator fan for AC-equipped vans.

Alternator, 90 Amp $45

Westy Items (brown/tan interior) unless noted--

Grey pop-top window removable insect screen $30
Left side Window insect screen $30
Center large carpeted rubber floor mat $40
Windshield/front windows privacy curtain $30
Side and rear curtains
Skylight cover (screen torn) $12
Rear hatch snap-in insect screen $30
front table arm $35, non-compatable front table top $40
Weekender closet and side table
Luggage rack (fiberglass piece over cab) $60
Water/battery level LED panel, sink trap, etc.

Square headlight; right low beam (damaged)

Other items like tail and turn signal lens, interior mirrors, gauges,
switches, handles, glass, heater cores, etc., mostly from mid-80's
vans.

Shipping charges are extra. Please E-mail your requests. I accept and
prefer to use PAYPAL.

Cary

Do You Yahoo!?
NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month. Yahoo! by Phone.