From: Alan Bosch
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, October 04, = 2001 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Driving into NYC = and using a parking Garage

Ed, =
A possible solution would be to park your = Westy at or near one of the many train stations scattered about North and Central = Jersey and take the train into the Big City.  What with the carpooling restrictions that are presently in place, you may not even be able to = get the bus into the city in the first place - though, admittedly, I don't = know if those restrictions will be in effect on a Saturday. =

The trade-off is the security of your bus.  Parking garage or train station lot, either one could result in = damage one way or another.  Those garages are not all that secure = either, come to think of it.

My $.02...

Alan = Bosch
& Phred ('88 Wolfsburg)