In a message dated 10/7/2001 12:03:46 AM Eastern Daylight Ti= me, LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Now if you want a real gutless = BMW lookalike ride, find yourself a
Japanese  Murushu, or a Chinese Shin Chang.
Both copies of the pre war BMW opposing twins.

       Terry, I wrenched on them there Marushu= 's back in the late 60's when I was playing mechanic at Honda City in downto= wn Montreal.  Honda City decided it was in their interest to become the= Canadian distributor of the Marushu.  That didn't last long.  Wha= t a piece of crap !

Peace

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW C= amper camping event, Almonte, ON, May 30, 31, June 1, 2, 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless= Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & = Associates or http://frankcondelli.com