Hi everybody!

Las weekend I installed a new clutch = kit (clutch disk, pressure plate, release bearing) to my vanagon, but = since then, on very few ocassions, it is difficult (and painful!) to = switch to reverse. The sound of grinding metal actually hurts = me!

It seems that happens only when the = car is hot. Has this happened to anyone before?

Thanks a lot.

Pablo E. Bonilla Fernández
Freedom/ArtinSoft R&D - San José, = Costa Rica
mailto:pbonilla@artinsoft.com
Privileged, Confidential and = (C)opyrighted Information is contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message (or = responsible for delivery of the message to such person), in such case, = you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, you should destroy = this message and notify ArtinSoft immediately.

If you or your employer does not = consent to Internet e-mail messages of this kind, please advise the = sender immediately.

Please note that ArtinSoft = is not responsible for any kind of damages caused by any viruses that = may be transmitted by this email. It is the recipient responsibility to = scan the attachments, (if any).