The rear heater under the back seat = works great but the lever to turn it off/on is broken off the plastic insert. Has = anybody repaired this by screwing in a lever or does everybody just put in a new = valve. I guess I can still turn it off and on the way it is but a lever would = sure make it easier. Any help or suggestions appreciated. THX.

BTW I had needed to replace the glove = compartment light and many list members suggested pulling one from a mid-80's = Golf--I did and it works perfectly. THX.

Chuck Seleen
91 Vanagon GL--K9 BUS
92 Miata SE--MYMIATA