Volks:

I have an opportnity to purchase a set = of these wheels at a very fair price, freshly painted and = clearcoated.

My question to the list and = particularly people who use these wheels is what is the preferred method of attaching the = "center hubcap" (the part with the Audi symbol) to the two front wheels that = require machining?

Afterall, once you machine the hole to = 2.5" there will be no purchase for the hubcap.

The vendor suggests velcro. Would this = be strong enough? There must be a large centrifugal force involved with the rotation of the = wheel.

TIA

Phil Menchions
'89 = Westfalia