I would tottally agree with Bob on this one.  I took one of these conversions (my first one) to a couple of local dealers to see what they thought.  At one all of the mechanics came out and commented on how clean the conversion looked and how stock it looked.  The second dealership the 30 year plus VW mech also thought it was a clean looking install.  The other nice thing is that the "new blood" VW mechanics really hate to touch anything that they cannot hook up to their computers in the shop.  The motronic system in the Tiico is actually much more friendly and familiar to them than Digifant ever was.  Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com