> These are ET35 and I am selling them right now for $140 = each.  Why buy something that may or may not work.  These are made by VW specifically for the Vanagon.

I have 14 x 6.5 BBS wheels on my Vanagon, and the offset is = 22.  With a tire in the 215 width range, this width and offset works fine.  = These wheels were made specifically for the Vanagon by BBS, right down to the = little clearance divots for the rear brake drum bolts.  So an offset of 22 = will work fine for a width of 6.5".  Pictures at http://photos.yahoo.com/ctbtype= r in the Race Bus album if you want to see how the offset looks with = 27x8.5-14 Dunlop Radial Rover RV tires.

Chris