been having front end alignment = problems in my syncro lately.    my mech informs me that the entire rack = and pinion assembly is moving because of worn out mounting bushings.  = no one here seems to have (but that's not unusual living in the middle of = nowhere on the big island).  have perused the bus depot web site and don't see = them.  before I started calling around... does anyone have = suggestions as to where to locate them?  looks like there are two on each side... = an upper and a lower.

tia

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy = "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, Inc.