Well actually we have been trying to = sell it all year. I guess everybody wants a westy and not a passenger = van????
   Well I have taken it all = over the southeast all year on my rebuilt motor and have had no problems till = today. The Differential went out! I hesitate to do this, but want to see if anyone = would be interested in it for $1800?????
    I have pictures = located at http://www.sevwc.com/C= lassified/type2.htm
Just scan to bottom. This will tell you = all about it. Haven't updated the price on that either.
    I know you all are = saying," Just find a used Tranny" well at this moment, money is not here and we really = could use it!
   If you or anyone = you know is interested, please email me directly.
    = Thanks!
Kathy Jacobs
VW Trends Southeast = Editor at Large
South Eastern VW Club