I'm going to print out all of the request that I get and give them to = the Vanagon owner, that way I won't be adding anything to your price and = everybody will get the best deal possible.......
If he doesn't want to handle them I will.
You can count on them being shipped from Austin Texas about the same = rate as from Dallas TX 75220 if you want to gestimate your freight go to http://wwwapps.ups.com/= servlet/QCCServlet
I'm leaving about 7AM Saturday morning and I'll post the van owners = name and Email when I get back.
Stan Wilder

Original Post from Last Night:
I'm making a 320 mile trip this Saturday to scavenge 82 Air Cooled
Vanagon parts.
If you're need anything for 80-83 = aircooled let me know.
The parts that are already spoken for are:
Tranny, = Heater Boxes, Crossover pipe, rear bumper, engine, FI
system.
Everything = else is there and If I don't have to hold, clean it
these parts will be cheap.
Whatever I don't get: the owner is going to put on E-bay Sunday
night.
Speak up now!
I'm not going to chase after parts a second = time on this Vanagon.