Hi, all -

I got a new car....so....if anyone's interested in my '85 Vanagon, it's = ready to go.
My previous posting with a few more details is below.  I need to ge= t it out of here and off my insurance, so if someone from the list wants it,= I'm willing to give it to you.  Pmail me for more info.
Thanks,
Lauren
Warrington, PA  (Central Bucks County)

Hi, everyone -
I'm going to have to part company with my '85 Vanagon.  It's in bad sh= ape.  I've been looking for a car, and was hoping to keep the VW, but I ju= st don't see how I can afford it, and I don't really have anywhere to keep i= t.  The thought of trading it in and having it sent to the crusher breaks = my heart.  I'd rather have it go to one of you.

It's a plain old 7-passenger Vanagon, 4 speed, no air.  It needs an en= gine, "possibly" has an internal transmission problem, leaks coolant and pow= er steering fluid, and the rust is starting to get out of hand.  The rear = heater doesn't work (the heater core has been bypassed).  Other than that,= it's ok.  :)  It starts and runs and is PA inspected till April.  The= interior is in pretty good shape (dark brown cord.), and it comes with an e= xtra pair of rims.  I'll leave the Clarion stereo and Infinity rear speake= rs in it.  Also, no extra charge for the dog hair.

Is anyone in the Philadelphia vicinity interested?  I'm still driving = it, as it is my only vehicle right now, so I won't be able to let go of it r= ight away.  Probably not for another week or two.  Please P-mail me with= any questions or to make an offer.   I'd like to get $500 for it, but I= 'll take the best offer.  Oh, and if you're going to part it out, lie to m= e and tell me you're going to fix it up.  Thanks.

-Lauren

o )=p

'85