Was camping over the weekend.  Early first morning, ready to get moving - no headlights, no windshield wipers.  First thing I check is fuse box.  Cover says lights and wipers on different circuit.  Now very puzzled.  Flick on highbeams, everything starts working again.  No failure since.  My only theory is that the first night was cold, so we slept with limited ventilation, causing quite a bit of condensation inside bus.  This condensation caused some short circuit....?  How about a relay problem?

I'm at a loss - any ideas welcome.

Brian Doss
'88 Weekender - Queequeg