From: Brian Doss
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 = 8:29 AM
Subject: Wierd Temporary = Headlight Failure?

Was camping = over the weekend.  Early first morning, ready to get moving - no = headlights, no windshield wipers.  First thing I check is fuse box.  Cover = says lights and wipers on different circuit.  Now very puzzled. =  Flick on highbeams, everything starts working again.  No failure since. =  My only theory is that the first night was cold, so we slept with limited = ventilation, causing quite a bit of condensation inside bus. =  This condensation caused some short circuit....?  How about a relay = problem?

I'm at a loss - any ideas welcome.

Brian Doss
'88 Weekender - Queequeg