Brad,
What kind of resources?  If you're looking to purchase a bus, go to (www.ep.com), click on Volkswagens, then vans.  It'll give you a pretty good listing of bus availability around the country.  And, as they're all for sale, a benchmark for price comparison.  There's also (www.autotrader.com) that's a big help, but listings for buses are rather limited.

This list is perhaps the most valuable tool available for Vanagon questions.  On any given topic, there's someone, somewhere that's been-there, done-that - twice.  It's a very friendly, tolerant list.  No one seems to get their gander up answering "newbie questions".  Sure, we have a couple of wise-guy's, but they're mostly bluster and too full of themselves to be any threat.

There is an archive available of the Vanagon list.  When you joined there should have been a set of instructions on how to do an e-mail archive search.  If not, no worry, mate.  Just go to (www.vanagon.com) and read thru the site.  Plenty of interesting stuff - instructions for searchs, links, travels, and the like.

HTH & good luck.  Oh, and welcome to the list.

Alan Bosch
& Phred ('88 Wolfsburg)

Please respond to Brad Pauly <brpauly@YAHOO.COM>