Hi All,    For some of you that came = from air-cooled roots I thought I would tell you about the engine case that I = have developed. For a couple of years I have been working on a High strength = case for type one race applications. They are getting on the market now after = lengthy testing and Hot VW magazine has a article about it in the December =  issue. If you are interested I have a website started at http://www.precisionalloy.com&= nbsp; The site also shows some pictures of vanagon stub axles and tranny = flanges that I remachine for  Porsche 930 = cv's.       Todd Francis