I've been following the recent string about heaters used in Vanagons, Westies, etc.  Just a safety point to remember ... carbon monoxide is heavier than air, ie, builds from the floor up.  If you're relying on a roof vent to provide fresh air, fine, but if you're relying on that vent to eliminate the CO, you'll be breathing it long before it gets to the vent.  Also, if you have a pet with you and that pet sleeps on the floor, he'll be the first to go.

I saw one comment about a portable, battery powered CO monitor.  Does anyone know where these are sold and the $$?
Thanks.
Ken Hartz
89 White Wolfie (with a nice non-smashed front bumper again!)