Autotech Sport tuning carries spacers = for the window cranks so they will clear larger speakers.  They are not = made specifically for a vanagon, but it's worth looking in to.  A whole = lot easier than adding power windows.

Matt
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris = Reichow
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, = 2001 12:53 AM
Subject: Power Windows/Power = Locks

Hey list,

This is my first post so excuse it if = it sucks.

Anyway, I have a 1984 VW Vanagon GL = with the manual windows and locks. Recently,  I've been looking into = putting in a new sound system,  which would include larger speakers on the = front doors. I think this would prohibit the movement of the window handle = though. So, I have seen the power window kit on Van-Again, and am thinking = about buying it. Does anyone currently have them installed? Also, as a side = note, how about poer locks, anyone know where to get some, used = some?

Thanks in advance.

-Chris Reichow
'84 Vanagon GL