I am running 1.25 ratio rockers purchased as an = option from AVP with a rebuild. does not seem to have any problems. gas mileage is = the same as the stock 2.1 I had before. the engine does seem to accelerate harder = especially while climbing steep roads. no difference in other situations = as far as I can tell.

ed
-----Original = Message-----
From: Christopher T. Berchin <ctb1@PEOPLEPC.COM>
To: = vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM = <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Thursday, November 01, 2001 7:21 PM
Subject: 1.25 Rockers

Hi all.  I'd imagine this has been talked about a lot, but = is anyone out there running 1.25 rockers, such as the Ratio Rockers from FastGermanAuto.com?  If so, I'd love to hear your results and opinions.  If this topic has been done to death, please e-mail me = on the "outside."  : )  Thanks.

Chris