Even though I am halfway out the door = with moving and the shop is closed, the call of a stranded Vanagon owner in my neck = of the woods must be answered. I've spoken with Theresa by phone and she is = having the Westy towed in to my shop for emergency waterpump replacement (or so we = hope that is all it needs!). Luckily, I still have one last new pump on the = shelf! Thanks to listmember Mark Drillock for alerting me to Theresa's = dilemma, hopefully she will be on her way back home tomorrow with her new Westy.

Karl Mullendore