From: Thewestyman
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Saturday, November 03, = 2001 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: Stuck in MD

Even though I am halfway out the door = with moving and the shop is closed, the call of a stranded Vanagon owner in my = neck of the woods must be answered. I've spoken with Theresa by phone and she is = having the Westy towed in to my shop for emergency waterpump replacement (or = so we hope that is all it needs!). Luckily, I still have one last new pump = on the shelf! Thanks to listmember Mark Drillock for alerting me to = Theresa's dilemma, hopefully she will be on her way back home tomorrow with her = new Westy.

Karl Mullendore