>I remember people grouping together to buy new chips. Though I've = never read or heard of anyone >saying they were especially glad they did = so. (lilley being the exception since he ratio rockers >whatever they = are)

Mark... I can't believe you just wrote that.  I was involved in = the group purchase and did the half lilley and love it!  I have said so = any number of times on this list and the syncro list.  The power = upgrade was worth every penny of the price.  Does it snap my head back?  = No.  But does it get me over that annoying powerless hump the WBX is known = for... yes.  I rarely floor it anymore.  I have enough power to = pass.  My bus is really fun to drive now... I try not to put my foot into it, = but sometimes I just can't resist.  My wife complains that I drive it = like a sports car... I tell her that it IS a sports car.  I can't say = enough good things about the upgrade.  In fact, I'm very surprised more = people haven't done it.  Or maybe they have and are just laying low.  = Anybody out there?

BTW, Phil... I had the 022 ECU (unknowingly) when I bought the = chip.  I upgraded to the 022D... found someone on the east coast with one in very = nice shape that they sold me for $125.  It has worked perfectly for = about a year now.  My impression was that that was a pretty cheap price.  = Robert Lilley has, or had an almost new one for sale not long ago.

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, = Inc.
62 Halaulani Place