Anyone on the list a fan of the Audi 100?  Is there an Audi list?  The reason I'm asking is that I've been informed this morning that a customer of mine is requesting my presence at their manufacturing facility two days a week.  It'd be a sixty mile trip each way, mostly thru the great Upstate NY lake effect snow belt.  My bus (required Vanagon content) just isn't the right vehicle for the task - in terms related to weather and mileage.

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth but I don't know where else to ask...

Alan Bosch
& Phred ('88 Wolfsburg)