Ken

    After dinner I = walked by my Vanagon with it's new head gaskets and exhaust system (content) on my = way to the polling place, 2 blocks away. We have the duty to vote and those who = don't can't compalin!

Joe
----- Original Message -----
From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, = 2001 1:34 PM
Subject: VOTE!

Not so long = ago, I remember a thread where several folks were complaining about = politicians, etc.  Well, here is your chance to do something about it!  Go out = and Vote for the person who you feel best expresses your beliefs and = ideals.  Many people sit around and complain but never vote.  "My = vote doesn't matter," they say in their own defense, or "It's either vote = for one crook or the other so why bother?"  Right now we are not voting = for a presidential election.  It is mostly for Governors and local representatives (at least here in NJ).  If you don't like the = people at the national level, then please remember that they started at the = local level.  So if you want to stop a certain type of politician from = becoming a Senator or even President, now is your chance.  If you have an = idea of what a good politician should be (although "good politician" can seem = like an oxymoron in our day a! nd age) then vote for that person.  If you = don't vote then you really don't have any room to complain about the = results.  Either you are part of the problem or the solution.  It is = your choice.

I already drove my Vanagon (content) to the = polls this morning and placed my vote, I encourage you to do the same. =

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com