I really need to sell my 82 = westy.  Here is the scoop.  I was asking $5000OBO.  I have lowered it to $4000OBO.  Let's see what kind of response that gets.  I = really like this bus but finances are forcing me to sell it.  There are = pictures at my web page listed below.  Here are a few details.

     1982 Vanagon L = Westfalia, 4-speed, with 116K on bus & 8K on motor.  Compression is = 115PSI all around.  Lot of things have been done to this bus in the = year I have had it.  I have receipts for almost everything I have = done.  Everything works & works well.  All screens, curtains, cushions = are in very good shape.  There are a few dings that the pictures = show.  Tires, AFM, cold start valve, front brakes(VW), small vacuum hoses, = coil, Pertoronix, fuel tank vent lines & grommets, clutch slave cylinder, = clutch, pilot bearing, windsheild & seal & much more.  Email me for = more details.  Thanks.

Pat Callaghan Jr.
82 = Westy
Portland, OR.
www.cybcon.com/~patcal &n= bsp;