Phaedra wrote thus:
<<<snip>>>William Developtrust,
I suggest it's your sense of humor that's in need of
development.  Tho I may be too subtle for likes of you,
I assure you my tongue is quite at home in my cheek!
The women of this list, tho not numerous, are valuable
contributors & fun loving members of this online community.

Since you've taken the time to identify yourself to me
personally in your (below) p-mail, I thought I'd share your
smug & virulent communique with the rest of the list.
I rest my case
<<<snip>>>

Here, here!!  A woman that knows her men...!!  :o)

Mr. Developtrust, you are unknown to me.  I can not recall your writings to the list prior to this week.  Methinks you mean well, but you need to lay off the opinions until you get a feel for the folks on this list.  We are a tight-knit community, and while new members are welcome - indeed, embraced - you need to know the folks in order to insult them.  Post your questions and lurk for a while.  It's a great education.

And to comment on a post you put up earlier...  Why would you need head gaskets on a engine that had only 35k miles?  Seems a bit too soon for that.  Are you sure the dealer didn't need the $$$ for his boat payment?  Just wondering...

Alan Bosch
& Phred ('88 Wolfsburg)