Bob,
Do you = adjust the valves to .006 on a cold or hot engine?
Randy Herd

Randy

I do most of my valve adjustments on the engine stand so = the short reply is cold. It is important to keep in mind that the push rods = in effect get longer as the engine warms up so 0 lash cold is peloaded = hot. You could adjust the valves hot and use less clearance 001 or 002 ths = would work aslong as you can spin the push rod and tell that there is no preload your good to go. the trouble with hot valve agjusting = is that you can burn the heck out of yourself. Preloading lifters is risky at = best and I tell my customers that they preload the lifters at there own risk.

Bob Donalds

http://www.bostonengine.com = ;