I've searched the archives, but I can't = seem to find the answer...

Is there any way to get to the overhead = Westy light without removing the entire tray? I'd like to run my wires to the back = of the van from this light, but I'd rather not do a lot of removal. Which leads = to my next question.

A) Is there a way to remove the little = plastic caps on the screws without damaging them (I haven't found it = yet).

B) Is is possible to buy these caps in = bulk? I looked at Busdepot and Vanagain and I don't see them. Is there another = vendor out there. I've even looked in McMaster Carr and Grainger to find = something similar. No such luck. Maybe I should just pull them all off, then I = wouldn't know the difference.

Thanks

Phil
89 Westy
Bountiful, = UT