In a message dated 11/8/01 2:46:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, developtrust@HOME.COM writes:

If anyone is interested in a driver's side seat I have one for sale. The
seat new without armrests retails for over $850. It has no adjustable
armrests but I also have one right side armrest.

Before I put it up for sale on ebay I want to give this group first choice
at the opportunity. I can also provide the passenger side seat.

My digital camera is in for repairs and I can send a photo in about 2 weeks,
but it is gray and from a 1985 but fits any vanagoon from '85 to '91. The
seat is in good condition with a few minor and hardly noticeable cigarette
burns in the front seat area, but seat covers can take care of this if you
are fussy.

can i "buy it now" for $850??

chris