I think it could be your water pump or alternator.  I have seen some pretty shot motor mounts before but they have never squeaked before.  However water pumps have a really nasty way of chirping like a bird when they start to go bad.  Some times alternators will do the same thing.  You need to check them both by removing your alternator belt and then checking both the alternator pulley and waterpump pulley for play.  Grab them at 3 o'clock 9 o'clock and wiggle, then try it again at 12 o'clock 6 o'clock (I am talking about putting your thumb and other fingers in these positions not doing the test at these different times of day (you knew that of course :).

You should be able to find out which of the two of these items has play in them and that will tell you which you need to replace.  I hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com