In a message dated 11/13/2001 12:09:44 PM Eastern Standard T= ime, LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Also, any tips on how to locate= the EKTA CD? I'm thinking this might be
useful for my upcoming TD swap...

        I have two versions of the ETKA p= rogram available.  ETKA V5 covers all European Volkswagen & Audi mo= dels 1947 ~ 1998.  ETKA V5.3 covers all North American Volkswagen, Audi= & Skoda models 1947 ~ 2001.  You need a monitor capable of 1280 x = 1024 resolution to run these programs.  The program is PC only, and wil= l run under all versions of Windows. They can be run from the disc using rou= ghly 60 MB of HD space or installed completely on your HD using roughly 400 = MB.  I sell the programs for $10 each post-paid.  Payment can be m= ade using PayPal with "RAlanen@aol.com" a= s the payee or by sending cash wrapped in a sheet of paper with your shippin= g info to:

      Frank Condelli
      RR #2
      Almonte, ON
      K0A 1A0
      Canada

Peace

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW C= amper camping event, Almonte, ON, May 30, 31, June 1, 2, 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless= Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & = Associates or http://frankcondelli.com