In a message dated 11/13/= 2001 6:05:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

What replacement options are th= ere for the headers?

       Keith, the best are the Stainless Steel= header pipes made by DANSK which are only sold by The Bus Depot.  A bi= t pricey for us Canadians but well worth the cost as they will NOT have to b= e changed again !  Do it once and do it right principle applies big tim= e here.  I have them on my '87 Westy since Ron brought them in about a = year and a half ago.  I have also installed them on numerous clients va= ns.  All are pleased and they seem to be holding up well in the great s= alt beds of Eastern Canada !

Peace

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW C= amper camping event, Almonte, ON, May 30, 31, June 1, 2, 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless= Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & = Associates or http://frankcondelli.com