Hi All, I am selling my 86 Syncro Westy. It has High mileage at = 286,000 but has been maintained faithfully.  Things have been replaced or = rebuilt as needed to keep the vehicle reliable on the road. The engine bottom = end  has never been rebuilt however and rebuilding is due. It runs good and is = quiet but it has started using too much oil. The camping equipment all works well = and the interior is nice. There are a couple of dings on the body- not serious. = The bumpers are perfect. It has a CD player and CB. Steel wheels with new tires.  I'm asking $9500. It is located in Vancouver WA. I'll try = to get some pix up soon. The color is Champaign on light brown.