I am new to the list.  What a great resource.  I am in the process of repairing all of the interior panels in my 81 Westy.  it seems that the panel above the drivers cabin as well as the sliding door and others have either become brittle and broken or lost their glue and become loose.  I am finding it difficult to get a match at any local auto upholstery  venue.  I was hoping to avoid having to replace the tan mac-tac like stuff for all of the interior panels.  Not to mention that much of the cupboards also have the stuff inside.  Any ideas.

Ron Schlamp