Listees:
I have the following used items available:

Reese trailer hitch; bolts to tow loops. $65

'85-88 AC components-- compressor, condenser.

Waterboxer flywheel $30

Exhaust parts-- 1.9L front & rear crossover pipes and collector $100, or $35 each
catalytic converter, and almost new muffler for above, $40 each
2.1 cast iron collector (connects header pipes to "J" pipe) $40

Radiator $50  Also radiator fan for AC-equipped vans.

Alternator, 90 Amp $45

Westy Items (brown/tan interior) unless noted--

Grey pop-top window removable insect screen $30
Left and right side Window insect screens $25
Center large carpeted rubber floor mat $40
Windshield/front windows privacy curtain $30
Side and rear curtains
Skylight cover (screen torn) $12
Rear hatch snap-in insect screen $30
front table arm $35

Weekender closet and side table
Luggage rack (fiberglass piece over cab) $60
Water/battery level LED panel, sink trap, etc.

Other items like tail and turn signal lens, interior mirrors, gauges,
switches, handles, glass, heater cores, etc., mostly from mid-80's
vans.

Shipping charges are extra. Please E-mail your requests. I accept and
prefer to use PAYPAL.

Cary

Do You Yahoo!?
Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.