Well, I'm pretty sure it's got some FAB = cupholders in it - maybe that'll help convince an undecided buyer.

Marshall Ruskin, 84 Westy
Aloha from Winnipeg!
----- Original Message -----
From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, = 2001 09:28 AM
Subject: '87 Syncro Westie FS = in Vermont

I am = advertising this for a customer of mine and have no financial interest in it. =  Just wanted to see if someone on the list is interested.

87 Syncro = Westfalia
200k on the van, 100k on rebuilt engine that runs well. =  Recently replaced all coolant hoses and some of the metal parts in the coolant = system as preventive maintenance.  The customer likes the van but needs something more powerful to tow his boat.  He is asking $13500. =  He says the condition of the van is "nice".  His name is John Casey = and he is very active on the Westfalia.org site.  His email address is jonc@valley.net.  The van is currently located in North = Heartland, VT 05052.  Please don't email me with any questions as I have never = seen the van, and this is all I know about it.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford =
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com