From: Matthew Pollard [mailto:poll7356@uidaho.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 12:08 PM
To: vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com; = syncro@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro] removing VC- time and = ease??

Hi there,
I've -quickly- looked over bently... how long does = it take to remove a VC
(the drive line is already out- tranny too :-). How = easy is this job? The
slideshow on syncro.org makes it look pretty darn = easy- am i missing
something? How about refilling the diff with fluid = (yes, redline mt90)-
easy, a PIA? What do i need to know before i spend = all day saturday doing
it?  Special tools that are not mentioned? = (like funky long wobbly
extensions, etc?)
cheers
matthew

Matthew = Pollard          = "Racing with the wind and flirting with death
Dept. Of = Chemistry        So have a cup of = coffee and catch your breath"
University of Idaho
www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356

If you would like to modify your subscription = settings (including unsubscribing), visit:
Please remember that rude or offensive language is = not allowed on the Syncro list. Please try your best to resolve = differences privately and keep them off the list.