From: Zoltan Kuthy <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:31:20 -0800
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: FS;'85 Full CAmper, excellent

Hi All,
I am selling my '85 Camper.  Outside color is metallic cocoa, interior= is like new, windshield is brand new, A/C, power steering, tires are good f= or an other 30K, engine is redone and has 90K in it now, rear bumper is stra= ight, it has cruse control but I could not make it work, it is a retrofit by= professionals, the car has a lot of history papers, skylight, likes to go f= ast, no rust to worry about,
I am in the Seattle area.
Price is $5900.  I lowered it from $6700.
Please Pmail me if you are interested.
Zoltan