Ben: Up in the same area as the Zoo (Belmont Park) = are several museums...nautral history, local development history, fine and modern arts...this will all be near where you park your VOLKSWAGEN WESTFALIA CAMPER.
Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: Karl Wolz
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, = 2001 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: Camping in San = Diego?

Pretty quiet little town.  Been a few years, but = we just parked on the US
side and walked across.

There's a great = Chinese restaurant across the street from the brewery there.
One of the = most memorable dining experiences we've ever had, with formal
staff, = great food, and giveaway prices.  Bunch of Chinese staff speaking
Spanish = with a Chinese accent.  Felt like something out of a Monty Python
skit.

Karl Wolz