Perhaps I am naive, but I believed the propaganda on t= he Tiico web site about CARB approval and squeaky clean emissions for the I4= conversion. Is this not True?

I luckily live in Oregon now, and because of the Synchro (they don’t = have four wheel rolling dyno’s here), I only have to pass a tail pipe = test. No inspection. Plus I passed emissions just before I did the conversio= n, a month ago. I still have 22 months before I have to worry about anything= .

However I am from California, and if I decide to return to the sunshine som= eday, I plan on taking my Synchro with me.

What does Tiico say about this discrepancy?

Jon

Along the same lines as what John (Jofo) was saying, I'd lik= e to know just how many of us there are that are in this predicament, and ho= w many have succedded in getting their vans registerable.

Sean B.
'90 V'gon, "Happy Bus", pseudo Wolfy
Torrance, CA
Join the TiiCo registry at