From: Max = Wellhouse
To: Robert Donalds ; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 = 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: Re: How much power = can a stock FI make?

If you have money to burn and want = better breathing, try the Gene Berg Twin TWM throttle bodies along with a = slightly larger capacity fuel injector set and the adjustable Bosch FPR they sell.  The price tage forthe TWM's the modified manifolds, = linkage et al looks to be about $1700.  Not sure if Bob has seen this in = practice on the 2.1 when he's been out in Bergland, but they assure me there are = no clearance problems with Air cleaners etc.

Now all I need is the = cash.

Dimwitted Moose and Flying = Squirrel