If you've got a Westy, I'd suggest that you take the center cardboard = roll from a roll of paper hand towels and put it down over your sink drain and = blow real hard to get the residual water out of your drain. Mine is currently = patched with JB Weld and holds the residual water very well.

Stan Wilder
83 Westfalia Air Cooled