I am advertising this for a customer of mine and have no financial interest in it.  Just wanted to see if someone on the list is interested.

87 Syncro Westfalia
200k on the van, 100k on rebuilt engine that runs well.  Recently replaced all coolant hoses and some of the metal parts in the coolant system as preventive maintenance.  The customer likes the van but needs something more powerful to tow his boat.  He is asking $13500.  He says the condition of the van is "nice".  His name is John Casey and he is very active on the Westfalia.org site.  His email address is jonc@valley.net.  The van is currently located in North Heartland, VT 05052.  Please don't email me with any questions as I have never seen the van, and this is all I know about it.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com