List Members,

Wow .... sent my first posting an hour or so ago and = have already had a ton of welcoming, positive responses ...  both online = and off.

Also some great tips, suggestions & = feedback.

Thanks to SpaceKommander for tips on how to send via = UUencode rather than "MIME". This will be the first test to see if the changes in = email program (Outlook Express) worked.

Also ... I have already established accounts at = most of the List Vendors suggested ..... although after 4 emails & one = phone call  over a 2 week period ~ 2 weeks ago, I wasn't able to get a = parts inquiry request Response from Ken. What's up Ken ......... anti = Calif or just don't like 85 Westy's :)

Now I realize I may have used some good judgement by = not making my first posting on a Friday ...... but you guys have been way = nice. Way, way, Nice.

Is this a trap, an ambush .... now I;m totally paranoid.

Glued to the inbox waiting for the other = shoe to fall.

lchase
85Westy