Hi all. Now my 86GL is running funky. Will run with oxy sensor disconnected till it warms up then starts runnig funky with it connected I am thinking of a rich mixture-
smelling gas. The sensor is 4 months old. Fuel delivery is o.k.(checked with a gage)
I have checked the archive and it was of no help. One option is to convert to carbs,
point distributor. Go back to the old days . Any comments? (not about my mental health or parents-:) . I have some access to the parts  and i am just trying to look befor i leap.