I just got an immediate response from Ken re parts.  This has happened= before, some get quick responses, some don't.  I wonder if there is a = intermittent problem with Ken's email or ???

Mike

From: Larry C Chase <lchase@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:26:12 -0800
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Newbie REPLY to Replies

List Members,

Wow .... sent my first posting an hour or so ago and have al= ready had a ton of welcoming, positive responses ...  both online and o= ff.

Also some great tips, suggestions & feedback.

Thanks to SpaceKommander for tips on how to send via UUencod= e rather than "MIME". This will be the first test to see if the ch= anges in email program (Outlook Express) worked.

Also ... I have already established accounts at most of the = List Vendors suggested ..... although after 4 emails & one phone call &n= bsp;over a 2 week period ~ 2 weeks ago, I wasn't able to get a parts inquiry= request Response from Ken. What's up Ken ......... anti Calif or just don't= like 85 Westy's :)

Now I realize I may have used some good judgement by not mak= ing my first posting on a Friday ...... but you guys have been way nice. Way= , way, Nice.

Is this a trap, an ambush .... now I;m totally paranoid.

Glued to the inbox waiting for the other shoe to fall.

lchase
85Westy