Tonight I took my first ride at = night after cleaning my headlights with my home made coat hanger Q-tip to see the difference. The difference was HUGE.

I am sure the new Sylvania 9004XV = bulbs had a lot to do with it but the amount of light compared to before was a = quantum leap in visibility.

Looking at the lights at night I = could also see that my cleaning was not as thorough as I thought-- but they were = VERY clear and bright and clean looking where I did clean successfully. I will have = to get inside with a new home made coat hanger wire Q-tip tomorrow and do a = more thorough cleaning. I could see a few still visible areas of film even = though I was 95% effective with my first cleaning. I might as well do it as long = as the enthusiasm is still with me.

I recommend everyone clean the = inside of your headlights. You will be glad you did.

http://mem= bers.home.net/holisticdream/vanagon1989.htm

William