In a message dated 11/27/2001 10:49:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

ETKA What is it ? Where is it? Enlighten me.

       VW & Audi dealer parts lookup program on CD. I have two versions of the ETKA program available.  ETKA V5 covers all European Volkswagen & Audi models 1947 ~ 1998.  ETKA V5.3 covers all North American Volkswagen, Audi & Skoda models 1947 ~ 2001.  You need a monitor capable of 1280 x 1024 resolution to run these programs.  The program is PC only, and will run under all versions of Windows. They can be run from the disc using roughly 60 MB of HD space or installed completely on your HD using roughly 400 MB.  I sell the programs for $10 each post-paid.  Payment can be made using PayPal with "RAlanen@aol.com" as the payee or by sending cash wrapped in a sheet of paper with your shipping info to:

      Frank Condelli
      RR #2
      Almonte, ON
      K0A 1A0
      Canada

Peace

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW Camper camping event, Almonte, ON, May 30, 31, June 1, 2, 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & Associates or http://frankcondelli.com